Pagnotta Termmoeccanica has recently installed in the ceramic district of Sassuolo (Italy) an high temperature shuttle intermittent kiln for 1500°C. The furnace is designed for the firing of technical ceramic as sinterization of extruded and pressed supports made by steatite, cordierite and silica-alumina.
The new firing plant includes a thermal post-combustion systems (TPC) for the treatment of the fumes which come from organic material.
Furnace main technical specification:
- kiln design: shuttle intermittent kiln, batch firing
- Max temperature: 1500°C
- Insulation: refractory porous bricks
- Combustion system: jet burners Kromschröder
- energy efficiency: pre-heating of burning air
- thermal post combustion system (TPC) for the treatment of the exhaust fumes (VOC)
- Control system: touch screen HMI SIEMENS SIMATIC and PLC S7 + remote control
- Industry 4.0 ready